Sanrio World Smash Ball!
|Patching Information||No-Header (SNES)|
|Published By||Character Soft|
|Game Date||16 July 1993|
|Release Date||15 January 2000|
|Last Modified||19 December 2020|
Sanrio World Smash Ball! is a competitive multiplayer sport game similar to table tennis that uses four playable characters from Sanrio’s wide catalog of cute mascots. The most famous Sanrio character, Hello Kitty, acts as referee for each contest. Each arena is subtly different, with multiple configurations of breakable blocks, impassable squares, walls and other obstacles that the two players can use to their advantage to win the match.
German fan translation for “Sanrio World Smash Ball!”, based on the English fan translation. For more information and some legal instructions, please read the README.TXT (German) which is also contained in the ZIP archive.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Sanrio World Smash Ball! (Japan)
- Database: No-Intro: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (v. 20180813-062835)
- File/ROM SHA-1: F182EB75F21E46E516CBB6E6BEF0324724BC0F04
- File/ROM SHA-256: C894D0D3B99EBBC54910C1D65CEAE4272C959C8693A87C58E040BC5A5F74F129
- File/ROM CRC32: E318416
- File/ROM MD5: 9D1470F4AE1B3581EE6297380D4EB3E2
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|