Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo - Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu
|Released By||The Heroes of Shadow|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Strategy > Turn Based|
|Game Date||15 July 2010|
|Release Date||07 December 2012|
|Last Modified||09 May 2016|
Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo - Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu is an strategy turn based game for the Nintendo DS.
Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow is a remake of the second part of Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem and the sequel to Shadow Dragon. It charts Marth’s greatest journey from a new light–or in this case, shadow.
For the first time in the series, you can create your own playable character, an Avatar, who fights alongside Marth and supports him from the shadows of history. How will your adventure with Marth and his companions develop?
The translation patch translates the game in its entirety.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Decrypted CRC32: B6AF36B5
- Decrypted MD5: 7C5BE815DEF8FB6C00231CB82F492C8A
- Decrypted SHA-1: E5BAE33CCB7EA5B7D4A0312AB2ED24F705594DAE
- Encrypted CRC32: 114CAC28
- Encrypted MD5: AF6F11783C68D53A9474E9EDF939B545
- Encrypted SHA-1: 00373A55C27D828DF8EE30B6C478C5EED6D38B48