Tear Ring Saga: Yutona Eiyuu Senki
|Released By||ayashii gamesubs|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Strategy > Turn Based|
|Game Date||24 May 2001|
|Release Date||21 July 2012|
|Last Modified||11 April 2018|
Tear Ring Saga: Yutona Eiyuu Senki is a turn based strategy game for the PlayStation.
The sixth game in the Fire Emblem franchise, Tear Ring Saga, completely unrelated to Fire Emblem, is a strategy RPG created by Shouzou Kaga, the creator of Fire Emblem. It’s Fire Emblem in all but name, even if its development cycle was quite troubled and caused a lot of lawsuits to take place. The game is similar to Fire Emblem Gaiden, bringing back the world map and the concept of two split parties. It’s also one of the longest games in the “franchise”. This game spawned two sequels, both directed by Kaga: Berwick Saga, moving away from the Fire Emblem style, and Vestaria Saga, which returned back to it.
Almost everything should be translated.
- Some graphics text banners not translated
- Ending graphics not translated
- Not playtested or beta-tested much / at all
- Much of script not proofread or sanity checked
- 1./ Morse Tower
- 2./ Back screen and crash at some MAP as report from patch 0.8 due to missing death message/control code
- 3./ Line break in the middle of word
- 1./ English MAP title
- 2./ Items description alignment
- 3./ VS Mode is now in English (I suggest that do not change your VS team name because strange character added too, this error also exist in JAP version)
With all that said, we hope this patch in its incomplete state will stir up some interest in clean-up work to fix all the above issues. Please contact FoxStar74 if you are interested in contributing (please have an example work or project to demonstrate your experience).
Patch is in .PPF format. You can use this to patch. http://www.romhacking.net/utilities/356/
ROM / ISO Information:
- MD5 sum for the CD image:
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|alamone||Production||Project director, reverse engineering / hacking, translation|
|Eien Ni Hen||Translation|