Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals
Estpolis: The Lands Cursed by the Gods
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Role Playing > Action RPG|
|Published By||Square Enix|
|Game Date||25 February 2010|
|Release Date||05 October 2011|
|Last Modified||03 May 2016|
Lufia was an RPG back in the SNES and it sported amazing visuals and a great story too. The second game, Lufia II: The Fortress of Doom, was entirely rebooted, and reimagined if the game was an Action RPG rather than a traditional JRPG. The result?
The game is astounding. It is one of the DS games that really showcase what the system is able to do. It has beautiful 3D graphics and an all new soundtrack. The battle mechanics are great and are arguably better than the original.
On the downside, the camera angles are a bit dodgy and sometimes you can’t see things you want to. Also, the game never had a sequel (which it needs) so you’ll be left hanging.
The translation is complete and fully tested. The patch uses the xdelta format, but comes packed with a user-friendly frontend made by Phoenix of SadNES cITy.
The members of the translation project are: AntonioDaniele, Locke, Sephiroth1311, Vash, Zio_Name
ROM / ISO Information:
- 5265 - Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals (USA).nds
- Decrypted CRC32: CAC43A4E
- Decrypted MD5: 33C5B4F9580C8A8AB48E15B04C925A6A
- Decrypted SHA-1: 019908480071470B8549885A87A88B17B2330CD5
- Encrypted CRC32: 3E330B60
- Encrypted MD5: A59B15C4848DB616F07E311B41FE639B
- Encrypted SHA-1: 20B3F0B6C2A097BD488F395A666A731C55A649E7