Dragon Ball: Dai Maou Fukkatsu
Nintendo Entertainment System
|Released By||Stardust Crusaders|
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||12 August 1988|
|Release Date||01 April 2011|
|Last Modified||12 September 2014|
The game is more or less a follow-up to Dragon Ball AKA Dragon Power. As such it’s not really a sequel. I find the game itself to be mediocre, but compared to the first one, it’s so much better. The game itself reminds me of a combination of various genres that range from a board game, text adventure and card-battle RPG. I didn’t find anything spectacular about it, but if you like Dragon Ball, there’s no reason to see why you can’t enjoy this game.
This is a complete translation patch for the second Dragon Ball game on the NES.
Due to limitations in the IPS patch format, an alternate patch format is used called BPS. See readme for details.
This patch needs a headered ROM. If using ROM Expander Pro and IPS instead of BPS, allow the expander to add/replace the header before patching.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Dragon Ball - Dai Maou Fukkatsu (J).nes (with Header)
- CRC32: BEFF8C77
- MD5: 8859146539C5F1E8C63EE607ED35F06E
- SHA-1: 5222D0D307BC3389010E2E243D0391EF4B1D2DD8
- Dragon Ball - Daimaou Fukkatsu (Japan).nes (Headerless)
- CRC32: 33B899C9
- MD5: 603E5DA6C292C5885EBC70E11C4CF5F4
- SHA-1: 757A4B9ED661DC6A6F33532AE64B0B063C79DBB3