Brandish 2: The Planet Buster
|Patching Information||No-Header (SNES)|
|Genre||Role Playing > Action RPG|
|Game Date||11 August 1995|
|Release Date||03 November 2009|
|Last Modified||21 September 2019|
Brandish 2: The Planet Buster is an action role playing game for the Super Nintendo.
Brandish 2 - The Planet Buster (SFC) Original game by Nihon Falcom Translation by Synchronicity (sqykly & denpa)
- Original exploration experience – Wander through over 40 different areas in this 2D game that combines first person mechanics with an overhead viewpoint. The series trademark camera system combined with the AutoMap function makes even friendly towns and harbors exciting places to explore.
- You’re nothing special – Your wits are the only thing that separate you from the corpses of failed mercenaries scattered about. Survivability is not dependent on your level or strength, but on your adaptability to see through constantly changing traps and enemies. Treasure and terror go hand in hand.
- Brandish with care – Flexible dual-wielding system combined with a magic slot adds another layer to real-time combat strategy. Switch between ultimate offense or ultimate defense on the fly.
- Natural character growth – Your statistics increase with every blow you deal and each casting of a spell. Because you get better at what you do by doing what you do, there is zero grinding involved.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Brandish 2 - The Planet Buster (Japan) - No-Intro
- ROM Version: 1.0
- CRC32: BB89E67E
- MD5: 16647A6EDC60975425D52C255C4C8523
- SHA-1: A091A0C109A4EBD7C2E8A39397D9837712BD7C22
User Review Information
No User Reviews!