Dragon Scroll: Yomigaerishi Maryuu
Nintendo Entertainment System
Dragon Scroll: Resurrection of the Demon Dragon
|Released By||Eien Ni Hen, KingMike's Translations|
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Role Playing > Action RPG|
|Game Date||04 December 1987|
|Release Date||26 April 2008|
|Last Modified||15 May 2016|
Dragon Scroll: Yomigaerishi Maryuu is an action role playing game for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
Dragon Scroll is an action-RPG much in the vein of the original Zelda.
Three thieves have stolen the eight Magic Books sealing the evil in the world. You, the Gold Dragon must assume the form of the hero Feram and get those books back.
And much like Zelda, finding out what you’re supposed to do is probably the hardest part.
This patch should be complete, down to an Easter egg I just found out about from a Japanese video. I did have to fix up some of Konami’s bugs in the text window drawing routines. I partially added SRAM support to help out with the translation, but if you’d like to use it, see the readme.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Dragon Scroll - Yomigaerishi Maryuu (J).nes (with Header)
- CRC32: 9475BAFC
- MD5: 4FA18D83EDF7A58DF530338A8BBAD149
- SHA-1: B8A925BC1208134672CD90AF738E9BD0A2BDA610
- Dragon Scroll - Yomigaerishi Maryuu (Japan).nes (Headerless)
- CRC32: AC9895CC
- MD5: BB1967B0947989FFD9FCF6B10B81AE036110491A
- SHA-1: 695D86D2746758474AC2186B8BDE2165