Seven Mansions: Ghastly Smile
|Patching Information||Targets ISO (Disc Based)|
|Genre||Action > Shooter|
|Game Date||20 January 2000|
|Release Date||14 December 2020|
|Last Modified||14 December 2020|
Seven Mansions: Ghastly Smile is an action shooter game for the Dreamcast.
Seven Mansions: Ghastly Smile (Nanatsu no Hikan: Senritsu no Bishou) is a Dreamcast survival horror game from Koei. Players control either Kei or Reina and search New Russell Island in search of the missing Doctor Ernest. Strange experimental horrors await them as they uncover a sinister plan that will change the very shape of the world. The game can also be played in co-op mode with a slightly modified story.
This is a full translation of the game. The patch requires a copy of the game in either CDI or GDI format. Patch instructions are included in the README.
Changes with v1.3
- Newly rendered videos with improved audio and uncompressed GDI version as an option
- VMU translations
- Memory card error translations
- Vastly improved text highlighting code for more reliable highlights
- Previously unlocalized puzzles are now localized for English speakers
- Several typos and grammatical issues addressed
- Alpha transparency issues on the map screen resolved
- Options menu no longer has a ghosting gray box
- Compressed cutscenes (can be burnt to a CD and run on a stock Dreamcast) - https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?export=download&confirm=nxWB&id=1E3kvIvdY77QhFeGGIwOg4N0vqKcGMCW6
- Uncompressed cutscenes - https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?export=download&confirm=AKg9&id=1SDmUgYi7cHKFl6XXKbjjqvYQcHt0YeQ_
ROM / ISO Information:
- No database match.
- File/ROM SHA-1: B9CCB5EFD61CF2394D372AEC09662C05950128F3
- File/ROM CRC32: E3A9FC5
User Review Information
Fantastic translation!Reviewed By: thedemon1238 on 05 Dec 2022
Fantastic translation! I’m so grateful to the people that make it possible. I didn’t expect to like this game that much. It’s so fun to play the story coop with a friend. I didn’t find any errors or mistakes. The only downside has nothing to do with the translation. It will be great if someone create VGA patch for this game, because right now the only option is to play on crt tv on real hardware.
Version 1.3 Recommended - Yes
|Fantastic translation!||thedemon1238||05 Dec 2022||1.3||Yes|