Final Fantasy V Editor
|Game||Final Fantasy V|
|Release Date||01 April 2010|
|Last Modified||24 June 2022|
This is an editor for Final Fantasy V for the SNES. It was made using Visual Basic, so you might need a few files to be able to run the program.
The program opens a .smc file & is able to edit lots of stuff (as the image suggests). You can edit the character’s attributes, equipment & commands. You can also edit the jobs properties & abilities. Probably the most interesting part is that you can change lots of attributes of the enemies, like status, items stolen & dropped, etc.
All the names where based on RPGe’s v1.10 patch, however I changed a few names because I like them better, like Excalipoor instead of Excailber or changing the names of some dummy items.
For more information, visit my page at: http://www.erick.guillen.com.mx/
How to use it on Windows 10:
- Download the program.
- Download the extra files (they are found at the author’s page) and put them in the same folder as the program.
- Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0 - comdlg32.ocx
- Microsoft Tabbed Dialog Control 6.0 - tabctl32.ocx
- Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (SP6) - mscomctl.ocx
- Microsoft Flex Grid Control - msflxgrd.ocx
3. Run the program as admin.
ExcelentReviewed By: T29 on 24 Jun 2022
This utility makes FF V hacks easier to do. The interface is clean and it doesn’t corrupt ROMs.
I recommend it to everyone that wants to edit the game without too much work.
Version 1.2.2 Recommended - Yes
|Excelent||T29||24 Jun 2022||1.2.2||Yes|
|How to run on Windows 10:||RiketzKarlom||16 Feb 2018||1.2.2||Yes|
|Excellent Editor! But Has A Weird Error...||Sephirous||17 Oct 2017||1.2.2||Yes|