Rockman & Forte
Mega Man & Bass
|Patching Information||Interleaved w/No-Header (SNES)|
|Genre||Action > Platformer|
|Game Date||24 April 1998|
|Release Date||24 July 2021|
|Last Modified||08 November 2021|
After defeating the evil Dr. Wily numerous times, the robotic hero Mega Man is called into action once again when a powerful being known as King defeats Protoman and threatens humanity. Knowing the threat, Mega Man’s rival, Bass, decides to take care of everything with his own hands.
The game is of the action-platform genre where the player advances by defeating bosses and acquiring their characteristic weapons. MEGAMAN & BASS lets the player choose between the titular characters, each playing different from the other.
This addendum is for
Use this patch in functional rom patched with MMB-E.ips
- Added new title logo and mini logo.
- Fixed a few errors from the original version.
- You can create other graphics, logo and minilogo with the correct size of my hack and replace it, or send it to me.
I’m not pixel artist.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Rockman & Forte (J) [!].smc
- Database: No-Intro: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (v. 20210222-050638)
- File/ROM SHA-1: 5C6B0679C1A6A040F969A5D08987AA4ECDDF14A1
- File/ROM CRC32: C070DDF0
User Review Information
Finally!Reviewed By: DuoDynamo on 22 Nov 2021
For a long time I have wanted to learn rom hacking for the sole purpose of adding this logo to the title screen. Looks like somebody beat me to it though. Not complaining though; on the contrary, thanks for making this much overdue addition!
Version 1.0c Recommended - Yes
|Finally!||DuoDynamo||22 Nov 2021||1.0c||Yes|