Street Fighter 2 Remastered Edition
Hack of Street Fighter II': Special Champion Edition
Street Fighter 2 Remastered Edition
|Patching Information||BIN Format (GEN)|
|Genre||Action > Fighting|
|Hack Release Date||17 July 2020|
|Last Modified||03 August 2020|
Street Fighter II Remastered is a project that has been in production since 2016 as a laboratory to test various possible solutions to solve part of the problems of this game and other titles on this platform.
Everything related to art and presentation has been redone, all resources have been used intelligently to extract the potential of the console.
It is also not a port restricted to the original work, Street Fighter 2 has always been updated in arcades and ports. So part of the job was to revise the game with modern elements present in the SF series itself to give an updated look to the game.
- New HUD.
- New text/fonts.
- Player select map updated.
- Player mini-portraits updated with more shading and details.
- Blanka Mini portrait was changed to arcade version.
- All regular portraits was updated with more colors and details.
- Balrog References to Mike Tyson have been restored, including new colors based on this era of the fighter.
- Bison portrait restored like the arcade.
- All animation frames have been revised gaining more movement and restoring omitted details.
- All characters have gained a new alternative color in the turbo version.
- Chun Li won a new Kikoken animation and sprites.
- Guile Sonic Boom has been updated and is closer to the SSF version.
- All scenarios have been redone with new art, more objects, animation and more simultaneous colors on screen.
- All endings have been revised and are much closer to the arcade.
- Bug Fix for turbo M. Bison’s Light Psycho Crusher (makes Light Psycho Crusher chip twice on block)
- Fix incorrect charge time (too high) assigned to Turbo Guile’s Sonic Boom
- Fix incorrect damage value (too high) assigned to Dhalsim’s Yoga Noogie Grab
- Console censorship removed
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Street Fighter II' - Special Champion Edition (U) [f1]
- Database: No-Intro: Genesis (v. 20180824-045026)
- File/ROM SHA-1: 819877A03FFA75AA9905E30346E2834ECE94AA1D
- File/ROM CRC32: 90FE09AE
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|Barone||Script Editing/Revision||Code + Bug Fix|
|tryphon||Script Editing/Revision||Code + Bug Fix|
|SCD||Script Editing/Revision||Text + Moves Timining|
User Review Information
you can tell this guy loves street fighter!!Reviewed By: jodafro619 on 19 Jul 2020
this is perhaps THE best hack for street fighter 2 sce ever. the one minor blemish on this is the life bar not matching the damage to a very small degree. in other words there is some red on the bar that doesn’t go away, even after the final blow has been dealt. but like i said, small potatoes to what this hack offers! the colors are very vibrant. the characters have their super turbo colors!! the life bar and fonts got a very fresh new look. we’re also again treated to the sound being fixed. so it’s just this big combo of awesomeness in this hack. okay, i said enough. download it NOW!!! stop reading , go get it !!!!
Version 1.0 Recommended - Yes
|Astonishing improvement.||Electric_Lizard||21 Apr 2021||1.0||Yes|
|Essential and useful||Meaningful||02 Sep 2020||1.0||Yes|
|Needless and Pointless||Nihilus||14 Aug 2020||1.0||No|
|A great enhancement. Finally the REAL SFII on GEnesis||scorpion23||30 Jul 2020||1.0||Yes|
|An excellent enhancement!||BulkSlash||21 Jul 2020||1.0||Yes|
|This time, done right!!!||danielmewhouse||21 Jul 2020||1.0||Yes|
|Makes the SNES version feel inadequate||Red Soul||19 Jul 2020||1.0||Yes|
|you can tell this guy loves street fighter!!||jodafro619||19 Jul 2020||1.0||Yes|
|Finally!!!||Pethronos||19 Jul 2020||1.0||Yes|