Chip 'n Dale - Lomax Attacks
Hack of Disney's Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers
Chip 'n Dale - Lomax Attacks
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Platformer|
|Hack Release Date||10 March 2014|
|Last Modified||31 March 2014|
This is the final version of the hack Chip ‘n Dale - Lomax Attack. This is an improvement of the old version. Changes:
- Cleaned up and balanced all the levels.
- The difficulty of the game progresses from easy to hard.
- The game is fully translated into the Russian language, including the splash screen and menu interface.
- All music and game sounds have been replaced with music and sounds from Talespin.
- All game sprites and some objects have been redrawn.
- All stages have been completed and redrawn, using graphics from games such as Tale Spin and Mickey’s Adventures in Numberland.
The evil hacker Lomax has declared war on the rescue-rangers Chip and Dale. He promised to make their game continued in the form of a very bad hack. You have to go through 11 levels of play to reach the Lair of Lomax in this ill-nightmare hack of Chip and Dale.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Chip 'n Dale - Rescue Rangers (USA).nes - NOINTRO
- CRC32: E641BD98
- MD5: 785B8003D146CDCC9F3DF1C29EA18EAD
- SHA-1: 39A5FDB7EFD4425A8769FD3073B00DD85F6CD574
- SHA-256: B44AD2BD58D681E13EAA3B1BB6AA411BE7CDF6BD79AB774492264C1A3C3E25A3
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
User Review Information
A decent hack, even for twoReviewed By: diablo666 on 12 Apr 2020
(I’m surprised, NOT a single review… We need to fix it)
Russian hack. I understand why some are afraid of this hack. Russian - definitely BAD (censor the word that is associated with the brown mass).
In hack - originally created levels, although they take layouts - from other games. Enemies are placed fairly. There are enough boxes for everyone… Even special items are used to pass this or that section.
Someone will ask: “Are the bosses still there? Not changed? Or are there any surprises?” In fact: YES. Bosses have changed their positions in the game. But to give the original, build levels so that it was interesting, and in some way - difficult. I especially remember the Final boss and one boss in the sky. The surroundings must have been darkened, making the boss seem like a Ghost. Original, a little scary and memorable. And the Final boss - several stages.
Enemies - have not changed in terms of behavior. But in graphic terms, it is quite unusual to see this.
It’s a pity that not all of them are Russian… It’s an interesting story. If you translate it into another language, people will be a little puzzled. For, this story-tells about the hack itself.
Conclusions: It is playable for one and two players. Secret functions (if you accidentally get stuck, you can just restart the level… of course for life), which simplify some of the levels. Endless chances to pass the hack to the end. The levels will not disappoint, you will even laugh a little. I recommend you to pass it.
Version 1.2 Recommended - Yes
|A decent hack, even for two||diablo666||12 Apr 2020||1.2||Yes|