Rockman 5 YH
Hack of Mega Man 5
Rockman 5 YH
Hack of Mega Man 5
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Platformer|
|Hack Release Date||12 April 2014|
|Last Modified||19 April 2014|
Here is a hack for Rockman 5 which changes the level layouts and adds a degree of difficulty to the game.
Be sure to patch only the Japan Rockman 5 rom!
ROM / ISO Information:
- Rockman 5 - Blues no Wana! (Japan).nes - NOINTRO
- CRC32: 9D01E44C
- MD5: 433E0032BE55A0EF23E7E67311977FE6
- SHA-1: 0FC06CE52BBB65F6019E2FA3553A9C1FC60CC201
- SHA-256: 7FE561F59280473D5A942BBA3F23309DEA412129BE28FC712DCED6F0A77367D6
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
User Review Information
Worthy changesReviewed By: diablo666 on 03 Mar 2020
It does not seem to stand out, but there is something to tell about it.
1.Levels. Graphics - I do not touch, because it is original. I’ll tell you more about the levels. They are made soundly. Nice complexity that increases its pace over time. It doesn’t try to be too complex, which is a plus for it.
2. Initial selection. You are initially offered to play in the following conditions: “Charge Blaster” or “No”. This already depends on your skill player. And this is a nice moment
3. Bosses. You know, I thought, ” Original bosses, because the graphics in the game are original.” BUT I was very wrong. All bosses have different patterns. And this pleases, because to this or that boss-now you need a different tactic of winning and memorizing his other weaknesses. Plus the cherry on the cake-that certainly sounds strange, but Darkman (the final level of the “Protoman? castle”) and after the BOSS RUSH. At Dark man-repeats the behavior of the bosses that you saw at the beginning of the game, which is even a little frightening and fascinating at the same time (and this case is not Robo alien?). And I was talking about the boss who is after BOSS RUSH. It looks like an ordinary enemy that we could see, BUT DON’t be NAIVE. It has a different pattern and is tougher than you think. So, try it and be surprised yourself.
4. Ability changes. They work in a different way, giving a different approach to their use.
I am neutral about the fact that the enemies here also have their own atypical nature. They are a little more complex, they have different AI, they have different behavior. They dilute the levels, which is good.
Still additionally, as a neutral point, are they the final level of “Protoman? castle” was made completely linear, not as it used to be… blocks were destroyed… And slightly changed the plot, where the Blue Bomber, I was certain that fake is fake and the story a little differently went. Slightly, but come on.
I didn’t want to say negative, but Dr. Wily… Easy Machine it. Also disappears in the darkness… They could have come up with a little more original…
This hack gives a “refreshing slice” to the original. Quite pleasant. I recommend it!
Version 1.0 Recommended - Yes
|Worthy changes||diablo666||03 Mar 2020||1.0||Yes|
|Not too impressive, but still fun to play.||RRThielNC||07 Oct 2014||N/A||Yes|
|One of the best Rockman 5 hacks out there||Satoshi_Matrix||04 May 2014||N/A||Yes|
|High difficulty||HatZen08||02 May 2014||N/A||No|