SMB3 Enemy Document (Organized)
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Game||Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Release Date||28 July 2018|
|Last Modified||11 August 2018|
If you’ve ever been frustrated trying to find the right cheep-cheep, koopa, or other enemy in the SMB3 Workshop bank, then this document will help you.
Neatly arranged by their groups, and organized by their types, this enemy document maps out the major enemy groups, as well as items, and other special things contained in the enemy category of sprites. THIS DOES NOT include every single enemy; simply the most popular groups for easy reference.
Keep it handy, and make it better and faster this time around!
- 1) Grouping Common Enemies
- 1.b) Grouping Bullets, Bills, & Bombs
- 2) All the Platforms
- 3) Bonus Items and Powerups
- 4) Noteworthy & Interesting
- 5) Treasure Chest (full solution, including Y-pos item list)
- Added Autoscroll which had been overlooked.
- Added reference to my “Beyond Pipes” document for object #37
- This document does not attempt to address enemy compatibility; that’s just outside of the scope of what I am attempting in this document.
User Review Information
Great Resource!Reviewed By: SaveState on 18 Oct 2018
Firstly, I would like to say that this is a great tool for hackers who want to really personalize their game. I love how rich this is with data and how it even includes objects/items not used in the vanilla game.
However, I have one request. I’m trying to hack the Karibo’s Boot powerup to work more like yoshi (as seen in 3Mix), but its data location is not included in this file. If this is added, it would please me to no end.
Thank you for providing this resource.
Version 1.2 Recommended - Yes
|Great Resource!||SaveState||18 Oct 2018||1.2||Yes|