|Release Date||10 September 2011|
|Last Modified||19 January 2013|
PSX-MODE2 version 2011-09-10
Simple command-line tool to replace files in a PSX CD image:
- update the file
- update the file folder
- update the path tables
- update all file/folder LBAs
- update all EDC/ECC changed
Usage: psx-mode2 cd_image filename new_file [-n]
- “cd_image” is the valid MODE2/2352 CD image (BIN/ISO/MDF/IMG)
- “filename” is the file to be replaced with full path and starting with “/” (must be a MODE2/FORM1 file)
- “new_file” is the file with the new data
- “-n” do not add EDC in moved MODE2/FORM2 sectors
NOTE: All output messages are in Spanish (I’m a damn lazy).
Very useful app, English version insideReviewed By: matt! on 18 Jul 2018
I use this app to remove/replace/stub dummy files on PSX discs so they take up less room. It’s very quick and easy to use.
Also, I translated the exe into English: Download here.
Version v20110910 Recommended - Yes
|Very useful app, English version inside||matt!||18 Jul 2018||v20110910||Yes|