Phoenix Wright Script Editor
|Game||Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney|
|Release Date||25 January 2007|
|Last Modified||25 September 2017|
A seed?Reviewed By: pinet on 13 Oct 2017
The first impression is this tool is a seed, that could be evolved, but this utility is already have 10 years old. I tried but It’s not for users with a lack of knowledge.
Would be welcome a link to a video on Youtube, demonstrating the procedure.
So, one thing that could really be included in the package, is a simple and small user manual. Simple things like, for example:
- What is the minimum requeriments to run?
- Minimum Windows version? (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 ?)
- Windows 32 or 64 bit?
- Required installed extra packages? (Python, GTK, devKit …)?
- Specific paths for installation / extraction?
- More details or a step-by-step correct use.
Unfortunately, none of the above was found. :-(
I hope this tool can have future support and updates, so users from all over the world can have a opportunity to use this tool to translate or evolve this fantastic novel of this ROM to all languages.
Version 0.2-1 Recommended - No
|A seed?||pinet||13 Oct 2017||0.2-1||No|
|Completely Unusable||TheLuigiLightning||25 May 2015||0.2-1||No|