|Patching Information||No-Header (SNES)|
|Release Date||18 September 2023|
|Last Modified||19 September 2023|
DynamiTracer is an adventure game for the Super Nintendo (Satellaview).
This is the English translation for BS Dynami Tracer, first broadcasted on January 27, 1996 and developed by Squaresoft for the Satellaview.
The patch keeps the game as a Satellaview game.
The patch translates all menus and all dialogs into English with the following:
- Adds a VWF engine for the dialogs (the menus are still using a monospace font)
- Changes the character name length from 5 to 7
- Changes the treasure name length from 8 to 16
- Changes the treasure list from 2 to 1 column (in order to fit the longer names)
- Changes the answer length in the quiz from 8 to 16
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: not found
- Database: No-Intro: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (v. 20210222-050638)
- File/ROM SHA-1: 2FF4BC75B88480A35F42DB0A2468EB3F6F8E53E5
- File/ROM CRC32: 41DAE33C
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|Krokodyl||Original Work||Hacking and translation|
User Review Information
Cool music, seems like a neat little gameReviewed By: KoolFiller on 25 Sep 2023
I don’t know anything about the related games, to be honest, but this game seems quirky and interesting. I was pulled in by the title screen music, which is unlike anything I’ve heard on SNES/SFC. Really glad to be able to actually play this now thanks to this translation, though I haven’t got far yet. One note is that I had to patch the rom with .sfc extension, and rename the patched rom’s extension to .bs to run as a Satellaview rom in bsnes core of Retroarch. Otherwise, the game would get stuck at the title screen. Working great now so far.
Version 1.0 Recommended - Yes
|Cool music, seems like a neat little game||KoolFiller||25 Sep 2023||1.0||Yes|