Clash at Demonhead
Nintendo Entertainment System
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Platformer|
|Published By||Vic Tokai|
|Game Date||27 January 1989|
|Release Date||18 April 2023|
|Last Modified||18 April 2023|
Clash at Demonhead is an action platformer for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
One of the few “metroidvania” games on Famicom/NES. A story, where are evil organizations, special agents, monsters and demons, guns, bombs and magic co-exist. In addition to translation the hack changes balance for distant locations, making them more adequate to the overpowered player.
- The further you from starting “route”, the greater the damage from enemies, and the more money they drop;
- HP of the most enemies changed;
- Magic effects like “mini”, “levitation” or “kempo master” can now be cancelled by entering and exiting the magic menu;
- Maximum amount of food and drinks is increased to 4.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Dengeki - Big Bang! (Japan)
- Database: No-Intro: Nintendo Entertainment System (v. 20210216-231042)
- File SHA-1: 66C79BE30FE2A35D59BCEFC9747C1D11F219463C
- File CRC32: 4E0C2429
- ROM SHA-1: 04ABBC1AB746B24D5EE71D53AB4A3F2051A15817
- ROM CRC32: 23BF0507
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|StripyMonk||Hacking||Hacking and Translation|
User Review Information
Translation efforts should only be thatReviewed By: stan on 20 May 2023
I’m after translations, not game changing mechanics. Very disappointing. Appreciate your work but as someone else mentioned,you should be releasing separate versions. One translation only, the other whatever you feel like doing. I’ll just play it in japanese.
Version 2.8a Recommended - No
|Translation efforts should only be that||stan||20 May 2023||2.8a||No|
|Appreciate the translation efforts, but please do not make balance changes required in a translation||HeroponRikiBestest||20 Apr 2023||2.8a||No|