(1 to 1) of 1 Results
Temporal Flux v3.00 Release
06 December 2008 2:18PM EST - Update by Geiger
Several massive code rewrites later…
From the release notes:
- Loc Events . Several events can be launched from the prompt. Separate entries by commas, and sequences by dashes or colons. Don’t open too many (80) at once though; it will use a lot of system resources.
- Loc Events, Loc Maps . When launched from a Location Map, event commands with map coordinates will display their location on the map.
- Custom Data . Users can now custom define data, which can be imported, exported, and mark off freespace appropriately.
- Saving . Mark All Modified added to File menu. Use this to reseat data records in large patches. Use sparingly though, as it takes 15+ minutes to save.
- Plugin System . See the Temporal Flux Plugin Architecture documentation for more information.
- Loc Events . Cut (Ctrl+X) corrected for new string handling
- Loc Events . Dialogue could be displayed incorrectly in game due to spacing issues
- Compression . Compression tool no longer adds junk bytes onto end of data
- Strings . Setting all strings to dupes no longer crashes the program
- Loc Events . Decode for Draw Geometry
- Loc Events . Consistent decode between Textbox and Decbox
- Loc Events . MemCpy2E changed to ColorMath
- Loc Events . Partial editor rewrite, focusing on command display
- Overworld Events . PCSub (OEC 08) now decoded and updated to match moving code.
- Saving . Major rewrite of the save system, changing internal aspects of the entire program
- Treasure . Changing the treasure type is now considered a data-changing action.
Between the custom data and the plugin system, the future can only refuse to change for so long.