(1 to 1) of 1 Results
Zelda Kong IX-XII
24 June 2021 6:23PM EST - Update by Zero Meaning
Zero Meaning once again marries Zelda and Donkey Kong for their anniversaries with the next four instalments in the Zelda Kong series. This time, the spotlight is entirely on Link’s Awakening. Almost all Donkey Kong graphics have been swapped out for Zelda assets. Return to Koholint Island in a way you never expected!
Features four separate hacks, each with unique enemies, bosses, items, characters, and palettes.
- Save the island from Shadow Nightmare’s horde of underworld minions as Link.
- Deliver Martha’s lost necklace as Marin, but watch out for the lazy Walrus!
- Sweep everyone in your way off their feet with Grandma Ulrira (YAHOO!)!
- Encounter an all-star cast of guest characters from the Mario and Kirby series as Tarin.
These hacks exist for both:
- The NES port: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/6015/
- The Original Edition which adds in the pie/cement level: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/5994/
A video longplay without commentary can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kIp4gObOzQ
Thanks for playing! ♥
Previous entries in this series:
- Zelda Kong I-IV: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/5934/
- Zelda Kong I-IV (Original Edition): https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/5931/