Newest Hacks

Super Mario Bros. 3 - Ridley X Hack 5 Pokemon - Violet Version Super Bigjon Bros. 2 Remove Erdrick Block

Newest Translations

Vegas Stakes Final Fight 2 Major League Dragon Warrior

Newest Utilities

The World Ends With You - Original Japanese Dub Patcher SlowR3KA [NES] Prince of Persia Level Editor 2.0 FF3 editor

Newest Documents

Documents

Newest Reviews

Mega Man IV: Eons of Dreams Part 4 Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen Mega Man X SA1 Super Metroid Phazon Hack 0.3

Newest Homebrew

Escape Obliterizer Deluxe John 3:16 Kid Funky The Roadhog Frog

Featured Hack Images

Final Fantasy 5 Spoof Mega Man Showdown IV Golgo 13 - Top Secret Episode (anticensorship) Super Mario Land 3: Tatanga's Return

Featured Translation Images

Saint Paradise: Saikyou no Senshitachi Phantasy Star II: Kinds’s Adventure Honoo no Doukyuuji: Dodge Danpei 2 S.C.A.T.: Special Cybernetic Attack Team

Recent Updates

Evil Dead: Ash lives!

Hack of Splatterhouse: Wanpaku Graffiti

Description:

Evil Dead is a film franchise that began in 1981, followed by two sequels in 1987 and 1992 respectively. In 2013 a remake of the first part was made, and between 2015-2018 a direct sequel of the original saga was broadcast in series format, recovering Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams, the main character.

His legacy extends to comics, figures and, of course, video games, but it’s weird that at the top of his popularity no one (not even LJN) has ever licensed to make a Nintendo NES video game.

This hack fixes that, using the little known Splatter House installment for this console as a base. The original game is terribly cute (no kidding, even the cockroaches are cute in this game), so:

● Title screen edited using YY-CHR and some hex.

● 90% of the content has been redrawn from scratch. The other 10% (the one that fit well in the game but was too cute) has been modified to fit the new graphic style.

● Using the excellent translation of Spinner 8 & friends as a base, all texts have been modified to suit the new storyline.

● Some Easter eggs and cameos added just for fun.

● And much more! Just check it out and enjoy it!

P.S. You can apply the patch directly on the original Japanese rom.

ROM / ISO Information:

  • No-Intro Name: Splatter House - Wanpaku Graffiti (Japan)
  • (No-Intro version 20130731-235630)
  • File SHA-1: C5E4488C315C45B5A33CE2CD35B88D1AC4DDB061
  • ROM SHA-1: E535C353C90C0866B8AFC681B938D3717D9EE049

Links:

Screenshots:


Credits:

Credits
ContributorType of contributionListed credit
Crying OnionHacking
Crying OnionGraphics
Spinner 8Original Translation

User Review Information

User Reviews
HeadlineAuthorDateVersionRecommended
Worth the wait.StarWyvwern30 Apr 20201.0Yes
This hack was really cool to play...Googie24 Apr 20201.0Yes
Spoilers/AwesomeWebSlinger24 Apr 20201.0Yes