Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity
|Genre||Role Playing > Action RPG|
|Release Date||24 February 2011|
|ROM Information||ROM Information|
|ROM Map||ROM Map|
|RAM Map||RAM Map|
|Table File||Table File|
|Hacking Notes||Hacking Notes|
|Last Modified||14 November 2020|
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity is an role playing action rpg game for the PlayStation Portable.
The Phantasy Star Portable series of games, released on the PlayStation Portable, are ARPGs that have MMO traits but also a focus on singleplayer content.
Infinity is an upgraded version of Phantasy Star Portable 2, the main additions are:
- A whole new story mode, and the original story is also included.
- A new race you can play as with its own special power.
- More (difficult) missions, areas, new bosses, skills, abilities, and more. This includes a new mission type called Infinity Mission which has semi-randomly generated maps and the player can customize their stats to a degree.
More power progression
- New, and more powerful loot and more ways to improve weapons.
- A Rebirth system which allows you to reset your level to 1 while keeping some of your stats.
Quality of life improvements
- You can now “lock” items to prevent accidentally selling them, and among other things, storage space has been doubled from 1000 to 2000 items.
- Some weaker skills have been improved, and vice versa. For example two-handed swords are much faster in Infinity.
- You can now invite your own characters as AI partners, or those of friends who have shared a snapshot of their character with you.
|Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity (EN)||Fully Playable||09 Nov 2020|