News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Hoshi Wo Sagasite English Translation  (Read 4132 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: Hoshi Wo Sagasite English Translation
« on: November 24, 2009, 09:40:09 am »

Update By: kingofcrusher

I've just finished up inserting the English translation for Hoshi Wo Sagasite, AKA Searching the Stars, AKA The Story of Mio. It's a short, fun little digital comic for the Sega Master System with a nice soundtrack that uses the FM Sound capability of the Japanese SMS. As with all digital comics there are a couple spots where it's slightly ambiguous what to do next, but overall it's a pretty easy game compared to others in the genre and makes for a good way to kill a couple hours if you're bored.

Filler did all the translation work and I did all the hacking. I hope people enjoy the game!

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/trans/1447/)

Paul Jensen

• View Profile
Re: Translations: Hoshi Wo Sagasite English Translation
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 12:47:54 pm »
Wow!  It's nice to finally see that this translation finally got finished.  I remember all those e-mails back in the day.  Thanks for mentioning me in the readme.  :)
Sign THIS!

filler

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • "WINNERS DON'T SELL REPROS"
    • View Profile
    • Filler's Translation Projects
Re: Translations: Hoshi Wo Sagasite English Translation
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 06:56:08 pm »
Hey! Our pleasure on both accounts. I'm glad we were finally able to release this as well. I noticed the other day that this marks the 7th unique game console I've contributed to a translation for. Glad We could do a Mark III game since there are really so few that were never localized outside of Japan.