News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: DQ Translations Site Launch and Release  (Read 15945 times)

DQ Chao284

• View Profile
Re: Translations: DQ Translations Site Launch and Release
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2009, 01:59:35 pm »
NO need for PMs. I have a website with forums now.

I'd take your suggestion I.S.T but I honestly don't remember all the stuff I fixed. A few crashing bugs and a lot of textbox garbage overflows and such. A few item name fixes and one town name. That's about it.
Well you deleted it, guessing that you do not want to discuss the issue with DQ 1&2 and 6 SNES at this time, but strictly talk about it here.

DaMarsMan

• Bring DQV
    • View Profile
    • DQ Translations!
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2009, 06:10:54 pm »
If you want to discuss your findings or progress there you can. Asking me what progress I'm making is not going to be taken well. I've told you before that if you want something done you've got to do it yourself. Your post basically is asking me to translate the game for you the way you want it.

DQ Chao284

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2009, 09:46:59 pm »
If you want to discuss your findings or progress there you can. Asking me what progress I'm making is not going to be taken well. I've told you before that if you want something done you've got to do it yourself. Your post basically is asking me to translate the game for you the way you want it.
Then maybe if you and Nightcrawler are not happy about or not going to like this post, maybe we need to drop this project wait until the DS version is out, knowing it would take 2 years to redo the code and the bugs with it.

DQ Chao284

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 07:54:10 am »
Good idea. I can wait.
Besides 9 months until the US release with crappy names and the Micro DS Font is the wave of the future of games now. besides that piricy protection code affects mainly the Script and Font files, as well as emulators, and Nightcrawer, I am sorry if I was rude in this thread.