1:23 - The game uses Magus' sprite sometimes?
1:24 - When you select "Turn back for now", wouldn't it be better to let one of the other characters argue with that choice, instead of just opening the dialog again (unless that doesn't happen automatically)?
2:28 - Who's saying that line?
Also, the order of lines after that... how about this?
- Magus: "Grr... I'm not finished with you yet!"
- party pops out of the orb and faces upwards
- Marle: "Magus!"
- Magus gets hit
- Marle: "Isn't that... Lavos?" ("Why is Schala with it" removed?)
- Schala: "W-what?! Myself... in Lavos? What is this?!"
- Magus: "I believe I told you... not to interfere!"
- Schala2: "Let all that once was fade into oblivion! I welcome the end of existence."
- Magus: "No, Schala!" etc.
- Magus gets hit, party goes upwards to Lavos
- Schala2: "Embrace your destruction! It is inevitable!"