I recorded issues people brought up here
If there are more, submit them at github or send a PM. I'm interested in fixing minor issues but translating with a different philosophy would need to be a new project.
I also tweaked the translation tool and made sure it runs here
For now, I'll collect bug reports on the translation patch. I like the idea of a "typo fix" release, but I'm going to wait and see given that some of the work Toruzz is doing could allow for other improvements.
I also wrote some long-winded thoughts about project history and translation philosophy which I put here
rather than subject people to a 1000 word forum post.