News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Adventures of Arle  (Read 3801 times)

Jazz

• View Profile
    • Jetran
Adventures of Arle
« on: November 03, 2011, 06:34:45 pm »
Hi All, I am working on a project I did 9 years ago. No one has even come close to the storyline in transaltions as infact all of the patches are 100% made up dialogue. I have too much to say what is changed so I have put up some images.

I have retranslated all of the text that I had previously done, completed much needed quality control with Menu border expansions and repointered a range of text that I hadn't been able to work out the routines for (as the game is coded in a strange way making it harder than most GBC games).

What I need
I am looking for someone who can ASM code (namely Tauwasser) who I've worked with on a few projects and his work is insanely great with attention to detail. Reason is, the main dialogue is not currently able to be repointered (well I haven't figured it out) but I have mathed every other pointer routine as there are many.
Jetran Website
View for Gameboy english translation projects

Discord: Jazz#9202

reyvgm

• View Profile
Re: Adventures of Arle
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 02:26:35 am »
I love that font, where did you get it from?

Jazz

• View Profile
    • Jetran
Re: Adventures of Arle
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 02:57:42 am »
Thanks Reyvgm, it was on a very old Font storage file I had from 10 years ago. Maybe you could find it on Zophar.net which I believe is where I located it but I have added another 60 fonts to the file so unsure if it's one I collected.

I agree though, it keeps it looking snazzy for an 8x8 fixed width font.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 11:18:28 am by Jazz »
Jetran Website
View for Gameboy english translation projects

Discord: Jazz#9202