Hold on, I made a naive move to replace instances of "No." with "#", resulting in stupid text. I've just replaced the link.
Oh hell, do I have that animated BG bug again? I don't know what that is, I don't believe I'm overwriting anything I shouldn't...
what is left to be done to make it to 100%.
By the syntax I can't tell if that was intended to be a question. I'll address it as one just in case.
1: I mentioned the non-contexed text. Not only don't I know where half of it goes, I can't translate it to anything that makes sense to me.
2: Spell names are not finished, because I don't know what they do. I'd like to cheat my materia inventory and levels to find out, but haven't succeeded. Save state hacking was always so easy, what's going on? I wouldn't trust all their names just yet.
3: A couple of boss names could be off, because I don't know who they're supposed to be for. They combined Palmer and Scarlet into someone called Blair (布莱尔). I haven't seen its map sprite, yet I always assumed it was Palmer (Cid uses the "fat" line), yet its battle sprite is a kunoichi. I named the enemy Scarlet as if Palmer sent her to attack for him.
4: I gave spells elemental icons. These are liable to change.
5: Armor names are not translated yet.
6: I don't know what the 板,锁,皮,布 stats refer to.
7: I'd love to fix the punctuation spacing and improve text-wrapping, but (and I've said this many times before) they give me limited memory for each block, and English is not as memory-efficient as Chinese. I've had to shave a lot of fluff text and minimize punctuation, by deleting spaces after punctuation, and using single-tile characters for interrobang and ellipsis. I plan to keep looking for ways to save memory, so that I can restore some of the shaved text.
8: I want to add a couple more credits to the title screen.
Now that I'm at 90% the rest of my work seems asymptotically greater since it requires more work and investigation. Honestly I'm a bit exhausted right now.