News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Tales of Phantasia PSX: Making the Energizer Bunny proud.  (Read 13844 times)

Cidolfas

• View Profile
    • Final Fantasy Compendium
Re: Translations: Tales of Phantasia PSX: Making the Energizer Bunny proud.
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 12:37:01 am »
I'm following this closely, though I doubt I'll have time to actually play it with all the new games coming out that I want. 8-( Looks great!

CJH

• View Profile
Re: Translations: Tales of Phantasia PSX: Making the Energizer Bunny proud.
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 11:53:43 pm »
wow... i never thought i'd ever see top for the psx actually even nearing completion(no offence Cless! i know you've been working on it for a while but... it has been i think 2 years since i checked Phantasian productions  :-[) i'm personally planning on playing both translations since i absolutely loved the script for TOP ^_^

i've played Dejap's version as well as the gba version(though in my opinion.. it's a little slow >_<) and i'm definately looking forward to top psx =D thank you for all your hard work everyone on both teams  ;D

Edit: just checked out the update on the main page, looks good ^^ i kinda agree on the taking things like menu patches for granted part, but thanks for all the hard work! I might not notice or complain much, but i sure do know that if the menu looks ugly, the top experience as a whole isn't as good ^^
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 12:06:03 am by CJH »