After a very long and arduous process, I've finally finished another game in the SD Gundam Gaiden Knight Gundam Monogatari. A bit of a milestone in that it's the first Knight Gundam game and I believe the only title to have a complete translation.
Anyhow, one less game in the backlog of in-progress translations and I do think I've been extraordinarily good about not starting new projects. I've poked around with a few games here and there, but have spent the majority of time working on a beast of a backlog. I've made extraordinary strides in hacking a complex RPG and I've recently started working again on a retranslation of Princess Tomato for the Famicom. It was a game Eien ni Hen wanted to do and it sat on the backburner for over 5 years. Insertion for the main script is setup and working, but the game needs to be hacked for expanded text. The title screen was compressed, but the compression was bypassed and the data loaded in the expanded ROM. All the misc text needs to be hacked as well. There's a still a lot of work to be done, but I'll knock it and reduce the backlog.
I have kinda started some new projects for a bunch of Kunio games on the Famicom. I've always wanted to do the entire series with a consistent translation across all games. I've done title screen hacks for Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun, Nekketsu Dodgeball, Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari.I've also got a design for Nekketsu Kakotou Densetsu that I've yet to implement in-game. Nekketsu is being rendered as Fiery.