News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Xenoblade Chronicles X Undub

Started by AlfredoDore, October 29, 2022, 09:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlfredoDore

I tried to undub but I couldn't, I leave here the files I extracted from the Japanese iso, and I would appreciate anyone who can make an undub version in the European (I want to play in Spanish) and American versions
https://www.4shared.com/folder/JdSDV8zz/Xenoblade_JP.html

Jorpho

So, what do you think is in these files, exactly, and what you do expect anyone to do with them..?
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devisut by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

AlfredoDore

these are the Japanese iso files of Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U) (audios, videos and a few more things) the intuition is someone to make a Japanese undub mod for the US and European version, I tried to manually make an undub version but I couldn't

Jorpho

Quote from: AlfredoDore on November 16, 2022, 08:51:50 AMthe intuition is someone to make a Japanese undub mod for the US and European version
Considering that would also require the files from the US or European version, what good does it do to supply files from the Japanese version..?

QuoteI tried to manually make an undub version but I couldn't
So what exactly did you do? Why did you think it would work? Why didn't it work? If you want someone to do this, shouldn't you at least save them the trouble of trying the same thing?
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devisut by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

AlfredoDore

the videos worked, they had audio in japanese, but the problem is the dialogues of the game itself, even if i manually replace the audios (and rename everything) i have audio in english, i'm going to upload the european files

Jorpho

Uploading more files isn't going to help if you don't answer the questions. Really, uploading the files is problematic to begin with considering they are copyrighted material.

Quote from: AlfredoDore on November 16, 2022, 10:10:30 AMthe videos worked, they had audio in japanese
What did you do to the videos? How did you test if they worked?

Quotebut the problem is the dialogues of the game itself, even if i manually replace the audios (and rename everything) i have audio in english
What files did you replace? How did you rename them? How can you be sure you have the correct files?

AlfredoDore

Quote from: Jorpho on November 16, 2022, 11:46:21 PMUploading more files isn't going to help if you don't answer the questions. Really, uploading the files is problematic to begin with considering they are copyrighted material.
What did you do to the videos? How did you test if they worked?
What files did you replace? How did you rename them? How can you be sure you have the correct files?
I tested it on the emulator and the videos actually worked, but the audios I saw had repeated files in the US/European audios, what I had done was rename the audios and make copies of the same audio where they were repeated, in the Japanese version there is no audio repeat