ROM Hacks: "ALPHA SPHERE" Comes to ROMhacking.net!

Started by RHDNBot, October 27, 2022, 07:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RHDNBot

Update By: Daizo Dee Von

The Super Mario World Horror ROM Hack, "ALPHA SPHERE: Director's Cut", makes it's way to ROMhacking.net! If you're looking for a short horror game to sink your teeth into this holiday season, spend it in the 2bit styled terror that is this world!

You play as "Norma", a suicidal girl looking to end her life to escape her lustful husband "Doctor Andre" when she uncovers an ancient relic called the "ALPHA SPHERE". Not knowing what this device does, she searches for a place to leave it behind. Be warned! You DO NOT want to run out of time, or Norma's worst fear may come to pass!

Things to expect:
  • An atmosphere not like most.
  • A set of block-based challenges to uncover.
  • A story that will get you thinking.
  • A jumpscare or two.

Warning: this ROM Hack deals with themes of suicide and fertility; as such it may not be suitable for younger audiences or those who are sensitive to the subject matter.

Can you find all 5 endings and uncover all the hidden content that is in store?

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

marchegiano

This site doesn't allow boobs and such nonsense, but suicide, that's good family fun.

Zynk

Quote from: marchegiano on October 27, 2022, 11:42:05 AMThis site doesn't allow boobs and such nonsense, but suicide, that's good family fun.
It's a "horror game", disturbing themes are a given. Unless boobs are terrifying for you.

Daizo Dee Von

I like doing the unexpected.

Also hi, this is my first post here. I already feel welcomed, and I'm happy to share a number of my projects onto ROMHacking.net (especially the two "ALPHA SPHERE" titles on time for the spooky season).

marchegiano

Quote from: Zynk on October 27, 2022, 09:20:26 PMIt's a "horror game", disturbing themes are a given. Unless boobs are terrifying for you.

::)   Yes, that satisfies the point made.  ::)