Super Tetris Land v1.0 (Super Mario Land[GB] meets Tetris[NES])

Started by CAndiman, October 04, 2022, 10:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAndiman

Super Tetris Land(Tetris NES hack)

This is my new project.
It is not the final version but it will come.

The legal screen at the beginning  is shown but empty, i will fix it in v.2.0..
You have to wait a few seconds and the start screen will appear.
I try to insert the gameboy sounds of supermarioland for v.2.0 but i cant promise.

To patch with Tetris(u)[!](NES),
patches are with harddrop or as normal.

Navigation in the game:
Mariox000 - lines
World 1-XX - level
Coinx000000 - score
CoinCoinCoinx000000 - top score 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_wFogCkUtxXMKOCJXn4veNUFqrRchycG/view?usp=sharing

Have fun ;D

Special thanks goes to Cyneprepou4uk for help. :beer:  :thumbsup:

The Beaky Buccaneer

Super Mario Land is my favourite Mario game, so this is great to see - can't wait for v2.0 to polish it up further! :thumbsup:

CAndiman

Quote from: The Beaky Buccaneer on October 05, 2022, 08:56:59 AMSuper Mario Land is my favourite Mario game, so this is great to see - can't wait for v2.0 to polish it up further! :thumbsup:

good to hear and many thanks.
I have a few more ideas to complete the whole thing. I hope that all these ideas succeed ;D

Googie

I was bugging out with the other Tetris hacks last night, I had a ball with 'em. I'll be try this out for sure. :D

Nintenja

CAndiman

Quote from: Googie on October 06, 2022, 10:01:24 PMI was bugging out with the other Tetris hacks last night, I had a ball with 'em. I'll be try this out for sure. :D

Awesome! I'm curious if you like it. :woot!:

CAndiman

Quote from: Nintenja on October 07, 2022, 01:48:16 AMFricking awesome...color version in future?

To make two version, one in gameboy style and one in color, is a good idea. The green colors as only is for a long gameplay to hard. :laugh:
I will upload the colored version these days. It means, i try. The color range has his limit on Nes. keep your eyes open for it. :beer:

Nintenja

Quote from: CAndiman on October 07, 2022, 09:04:44 AMTo make two version, one in gameboy style and one in color, is a good idea. The green colors as only is for a long gameplay to hard. :laugh:
I will upload the colored version these days. It means, i try. The color range has his limit on Nes. keep your eyes open for it. :beer:

Thanks..i will give it a play for sure when u upload it :)

CAndiman

I forgot to unlock the link to download the ips file on googledrive. ::)
 !Please excuse this!
 You can now download version 1.0 and try it out. :woot!:  :thumbsup:

Have fun!
 Candiman