News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Dragon Quest 4 & 8 Mobile Remasters (Mod)

Started by mike9k1, February 23, 2022, 07:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike9k1

This is the first update i've posted in a minute (sorry). The last few weeks have been pretty hectic, slowing progress on DQ8MR. The next few weeks likely won't be any different.

v0.1.7 is now up. I've also added a new preview video to the post above.

There's a good chance this will be the last update for awhile (may change depending on circumstances). As always, contact on the DQ Modding Community Discord linked at the bottom of the post for any questions/concerns/etc.

rocky900

thanks a lot for your hardwork. so this is like a very good mod already? future updates will only bring minor stuffs? i ask that because this is 0.0.1 but not 0.9 or 1.0  ;D

mike9k1

Quote from: rocky900 on August 05, 2022, 10:33:23 AMthanks a lot for your hardwork. so this is like a very good mod already? future updates will only bring minor stuffs? i ask that because this is 0.0.1 but not 0.9 or 1.0  ;D

Yeah, that's just my weird form of "semantic versioning".

The mod is already very mature in my opinion with the biggest features done. Don't expect any major changes going forward.

There are still a few things I'd like to add, but they are more-or-less auxiliary (a few end-game bonuses or touch-ups).

That said, it'd probably be awhile until I get back around to making another update, so (barring any bug fixes) consider 0.1.7 to be the "final" version for a little while.