News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Arle no Bouken: Mahou no Jewel

Started by Bigal80ak, July 04, 2022, 08:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigal80ak

Hi I am playing Arle no Bouken: Mahou no Jewel gbc 3nglish translation. I am running in to errors a little over quarter of the way through on my old boy android.  Dislodge windows appear but it's garbled and looks more like computer code then english. There were also a couple battles were the screen in battles turned to that. Also there was one were I ran all over the screen  through objects and couldn't do anything.
Usually going to the next screen fixes it. I have tried manual saves and reloads/reset to no avail. I have googled but came across no one else mentioning. The patch I used was https://www.romhacking.net/translations/5803/.

Any help thanks

Jorpho

Does the same problem happen in a different emulator on your PC?

If the emulator on your "old boy android" is inadequate, then perhaps you should look for support from whoever makes the device.
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devisut by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

Green Jerry

Quote from: Jorpho on July 05, 2022, 09:44:58 AMIf the emulator on your "old boy android" is inadequate, then perhaps you should look for support from whoever makes the device.
My OldBoy! is the name of the emulator OP is using to play the game.
My latest Portuguese translation: Popeye (NES)
New English translation! Gardman (NES)

Linktree