Rondo of Blood (PCEngine version) does it have controller support?

Started by Bakkus, May 26, 2022, 01:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakkus

I downloaded the ROM made by user paul_met and I can't find any support other than for keyboard which to me is impossible to play this game on. I wanna connect my  XOne controller, but it doesn't register for this game.

Pennywise

paul met doesn't work on the PC Engine and hasn't done any work on Rondo of Blood, only Symphony of the Night that I know of.

Secondly your issue sounds like an emulator issue, which you would probably be better off seeking the emulator devs and asking in their forums, irc, discord etc.

paul_met

Quote from: Bakkus on May 26, 2022, 01:07:02 AM
I downloaded the ROM made by user paul_met and I can't find any support other than for keyboard which to me is impossible to play this game on. I wanna connect my  XOne controller, but it doesn't register for this game.
In the "help" tab there is a description how to configure of the controls (press F1 after starting the game). If the game does not respond to pressing buttons on your gamepad, then alas.

Quote from: Pennywise on May 26, 2022, 08:59:43 AM
paul met doesn't work on the PC Engine and hasn't done any work on Rondo of Blood, only Symphony of the Night that I know of.
I once made a compact build of a game adapted to play on PC.
Meduza Team

4lorn

Quote from: paul_met on May 26, 2022, 10:22:07 AM
I once made a compact build of a game adapted to play on PC.

I think that compact build was the first time I actually got to play the game, until some years later when I managed to play it on PCECD. I never found out who made that but if it was you, my thanks :thumbsup: