News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Water Blue Physical/Special Split Update

Started by caminopreacher, May 25, 2022, 06:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erpster2

thanks.

though I did find a minor issue with this version as well as a few past versions like 1.15 & 1.16 where defeating "Gold" in the Viridian City gym after becoming gym leader there goes immediately to the rolling credits screen and the game is not saved at that point, which means that Gold can be battled just about infinitely many times and some of my game save progress was lost when the game reseted after those credits finished on "The End" screen (like darn I should have manually save my game outside the viridian city gym first before starting a trainer battle with Gold)

edit 7/17 - found some more issues with the 1.17 version of Water Blue

-Blissey is no longer found in the wild while walking in the grass area of Cape Brink on Two Island
 been roaming around there for many hours and Blissey never shows up
 and the national pokedex entry for Blissey > location for it says "Area Unknown" when viewing more pokemon data on it
that leads me to believe that Blissey is no longer obtainable in the wild on Cape Brink
{this problem also occurred with the 1.15 & 1.16 versions as well; did not happen with v1.13 & older as Blissey was obtainable in those older versions; did not test this with 1.14}

-trainers Brendan and May are available only in Berry Forest after the post-game (hall of fame) quest AND before beating the last Rocket Admin at the Rocket Warehouse.  once that final Rocket Admin is defeated at the warehouse and then giving the sapphire to the guy at the pokemon network machine in One Island and then going to the Berry Forest on Three Island, Brendan and May are no longer there.  so the chance to battle Brendan and May was missed {problem occurs in both 1.16 & 1.17 versions}