11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

E3 2022 Cancelled...

Started by gamingcat02261991, March 31, 2022, 04:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamingcat02261991

Bad news: E3 2022's been cancelled...  :'(

Supergamerguy

I don't think it's the worst news, honestly. We should still get Directs, State of Plays, etc. from major and minor game companies alike, so video game news will still keep on coming. They just won't be mired in the typical E3 commentary, advertising, and publicity events.
Mega Man 7 > 3 > 2 > 9 > Wily Wars (with SRAM hack) > 5 > 6 > 4 > Powered Up > V(GB) > 10 > 1 > The Power Fighters > The Power Battle > IV(GB) > III(GB) > II(GB) > Dr. Wily's Revenge(GB) > Mega Man 8 > Mega Man and Bass > Mega Man (Game Gear) > Mega Man and Bass - Challengers from the Future

Jorpho

Indeed, I hardly see the need to get hyped for the next piece of vaporware.

Remember a few years ago when they announced "this is going to be the last E3 ever" ?
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

tc

Disappointed. I liked having game news in a digestible format, all in one place.

Cris1997XX

Eh, E3 should've died long ago. Even smaller game companies can make a decent presentation/announcement on Youtube nowadays

Chronosplit

Ah darn, no laughably bad Amico ad.

Alkali Man OG

ngl e3 kinda felt redundant when the big 3 console corps have their own news events...well it was fun when e3 lasted.

DragonSpikeXIII

oh well, not the first time