News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Elden Sting

Started by pianohombre, March 11, 2022, 02:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pianohombre

This game made the cover of Game Informer magazine. Which is pretty much like Time's 'Person of the Year'. It should have been a DLC for Dark Souls 3. Brand new this thing is like $100. I don't know why people spend so much on videogames but thanks for supporting the industry I guess.
"Programming in itself is beauty,
whether or not the operating system actually functions." - Linus Torvalds

ThroughT1m3

I loved dark souls three. Soooooo, I was disappointed in elden ring. dlc?? Elden has a lot more content than that and fairly enough, is its own game. I dislike it for mainly developer reasons. Terrible collision detection, lack luster world, terrible horse experience and buggy terrain and recycled bosses throughout. Don't believe any of these magazines or reviewers that give anything a 10/10. No game is. A lot of people gave it 10/10 before it was even released based on the beta alone. Sus. I also feel like they hired R.R. Martin for no reason. they could of paid me 50$ to write a stupid, nonsensical story like that. but to each their own.  new, I only paid 55$. A lot of people wanted a open world souls experience and on that front I suppose they delivered. Some love it, I don't. I still play it and have some fun. But I would much rather work on my hack then play this supposed 10/10 game.
"Keep dodging lights, like a thief in the night. The sun will rise and expose all our lies. So why deny that you and I lead different lives? The rivers from your eyes can't change my mind"

gamingcat02261991

Honestly, this is going to be like the Driv3r scandal all over again.

ThroughT1m3

Quote from: gamingcat02261991 on March 14, 2022, 08:41:07 PM
Honestly, this is going to be like the Driv3r scandal all over again.
yeah, I don't see how it couldn't be
"Keep dodging lights, like a thief in the night. The sun will rise and expose all our lies. So why deny that you and I lead different lives? The rivers from your eyes can't change my mind"

Idkbutlike2

We get it. You're burned out on Souls games. You don't have to play it.

ThroughT1m3

Quote from: pianohombre on March 11, 2022, 02:20:22 AM
This game made the cover of Game Informer magazine. Which is pretty much like Time's 'Person of the Year'. It should have been a DLC for Dark Souls 3. Brand new this thing is like $100. I don't know why people spend so much on videogames but thanks for supporting the industry I guess.
did you even play it?

pianohombre

No, I have Dark Souls 2 but haven't got this game. I've seen a lot of people play online though. I got Farming Simulator recently cuz I want to know what it's like where are food comes from.
"Programming in itself is beauty,
whether or not the operating system actually functions." - Linus Torvalds

ThroughT1m3

Quote from: pianohombre on March 20, 2022, 02:36:21 PM
No, I have Dark Souls 2 but haven't got this game. I've seen a lot of people play online though. I got Farming Simulator recently cuz I want to know what it's like where are food comes from.
watching someone play compared to actually playing are two different things.

Sliver X

I hated Demon Souls and all three Dark Souls games (Never played Bloodborne) but I can't stop playing Elden Ring. It's almost like people's opinions on things are subjective or something.

ThroughT1m3

Quote from: Sliver X on March 20, 2022, 09:56:33 PM
I hated Demon Souls and all three Dark Souls games (Never played Bloodborne) but I can't stop playing Elden Ring. It's almost like people's opinions on things are subjective or something.
i really liked bloodbourne. Never tried demon souls. Heard it was brutal

error4

ThroughT1m3

Quote from: error4 on March 21, 2022, 06:44:59 AM
ds1 was the goat
i thoroughly enjoyed 1. i played ds3 first. then i played ds1. they both had me gripped.

Bonesy

I've been watching people stream it on Twitch recently. Not really sure if I'd consider it high priority in terms of something I want to buy but it's pretty up there if I'm going to try a Souls style game again.