[Technical][Solved][NES] Solstice - The Quest for the Staff of Demnos

Started by Junkman, January 29, 2022, 09:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkman

Hello everyone! I'm one step away from finishing the translation of NES Solstice - The Quest for the Staff of Demnos. I translated everything and modified both ordinary pointers and hardcoded pointers and some hardcoded functions to achieve the desired result. It just needs to translate the game credits, but it's in a completely different format than the general script according to a forum member, so I need help moving it to an empty space in the same bank to get more space to translate it. I will be grateful if someone with superior knowledge helps me move the text, I will leave your name in Readme and special thanks. I was going to send a savestate of the ending here, but I can't send an attachment, so if anyone can help, let me know and I'll pass my contact on Discord. :thumbsup:

Cyneprepou4uk

Do you mean credits where "Programmed by Mike Webb" text is?

I have a disassembly for this game, link is in my signature.

Junkman

Quote from: Cyneprepou4uk on January 30, 2022, 03:31:05 AM
Do you mean credits where "Programmed by Mike Webb" text is?

I have a disassembly for this game, link is in my signature.

No, those were easy to translate because the pointers are close to the script, I mean the end credits, which are going up on the screen. I'm looking at your disasm! Thanks for the recommendation, I believe it will be very useful! If it does, I'll mark this topic as solved soon!