News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Mega Man 2 Rom Hacking Help  (Read 522 times)

Crash player

• Hi I'm here to create and help in any way i Can!
    • View Profile
Mega Man 2 Rom Hacking Help
« on: January 19, 2022, 08:38:04 pm »
Hi Guys, I am new to the Rom Hacking Scene, but I like rom hacks. I Love how they take a game you thought you knew and change it to make it a completely different experience. Some are basic while others flip the game completely over its head. While there are many rom hacks out there my favorite is Mega Man 2. It really is a staple to me, and it is a very fun game to play and enjoy. There are many hacks of mega man 2 to play and enjoy I even am working on a hack myself. I got the colors and there... iffy to say the least 😕. I am trying to work with the hex editor in FCEUX, but all the random letters and numbers is just 🤯. It is a shame too because mega man 2 hacks are very popular even the old ones. It is difficult because there are no specific Youtube videos that talk about that mega man 2 hex editing Specifically. This is just trying to edit things such as weapons ex. Metal Blade How much health mega gets from energy pellets how enemy act it is crazy. If anyone knows anything about Mega Man 2 Editing, please let me know. Even the smallest bit of hex editing skill would help please and thank you.

January 19, 2022, 08:41:09 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Some music changes and graphic changes would help too

Crash player

• Hi I'm here to create and help in any way i Can!
    • View Profile
Re: Mega Man 2 Rom Hacking Help
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 06:31:37 am »
Thanks I will make sure to check it out.