A challenging and revised Kanto, with a now rounded off story, harder difficulty, all legendaries obtainable, every hero, gym leader, and popular character from the first three generations all making an appearance.Features:
* New tileset
* Day/Night System
* Tohjo Falls & Mt Silver added to complete Kanto
* Southern Island & Mirage Island also
* Trainer & Pokemon Sprites updated
* Physical/Special Split
* HMs forgettable/TM's Infinite
* Two extra rivals in based on Blue & Yellow from the manga
* Gen I-III, some Gen IV, & Fakemon (see doc)
* Contains all features of Richtersnypes & Tkim's 'unofficial throwback' (GB Sounds, Bills PC Trading, Faraway Island etc…)
* Johto & Hoenn Gym Leaders, All Elite Four members placed in overworld as trainers for you to encounter (all rematchable)
* Orange Island Leaders (rematchable) & Frontier Brains added in also
* Tracey, Eusine, Wally, Ash, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Gold, Crystal, Lyra, Wes, Maxie, Ritchie, Archie, Bill, Mr Fuji, Nurse Joy, Oak, Butch & Cassidy all in for an extra challenge
* Event inclusions in for: Sudowoodo, Suicuine, Entei, Raikou, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Latios, Latias, Celebi, Jirachi & Red Gyarados
* All evolutions in game work: level up, stone, or happiness (see doc)
* Every trainer’s team scaled up, Extra trainers added, All trainer AI maxed
* Gym Leaders (all have 6, rematchable), Elite Four & Rival revamped, teams and moves amended to reflect adventures, anime, & the OG games
* Trainer House in Viridian from G/S/C included, allowing infinite rematches of all Kanto Gym Leaders, Elite Four, & the Rival Trainers
* Jessie & James battles & Kanto starters in their Yellow locations
* Some Abilities/Types/Moves/Stats changes for you to discover
* And more... Credits:
Richtersnypes & Tkim
- For 'Throwback', an excellent hack and the core KU is built on.
- For the coverart.
- For the stunning tileset, which truly has added a new dimension to the project.
Zel, LinkandZelda, & Alex Sanchez
- For a few of the sprites that I incorporated into my project.
The Vega Creators
- For the Fakemon I included.
- For the BW styled pokemon party screen.
- For the Platinum style text boxes.
YOY-X & Jaizu
- For the HP Bar.
- For the 64x64 Sprite Resource
Mirror:https://usaupload.com/5S4q/Pokemon_Kanto_Ultimate_Delta_Final.ipsKanto Ultimate Document (Locations, Spoilers etc...)https://www.mediafire.com/file/kdbil8t8d2ozicc/Kanto_Ultimate_Document.docx/fileStatus: Final Release
Required Rom: Pokemon Fire Red US 1.0
Online there are various versions of the hack, with a version number next to the title, they are older versions. Here, Reddit, and Gbahacks have the final version.