Rockman & Forte CD Database - Robot Masters quotes ??

Started by spotanjo3, January 18, 2022, 06:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spotanjo3

This is for Rockman & Forte Challenger form the Future.. Just one which I cannot read it. Its difficult. Do you know ? Here:

むほはんそうた
基本操作


julayla

The top reads "Muho Hansota" and the bottom reads "Basic Operation"

spotanjo3

#22
Quote from: julayla on April 15, 2022, 02:47:23 PM
The top reads "Muho Hansota" and the bottom reads "Basic Operation"

I thank you for that but I need Japanese text in typing. Not sure if first text is correct but 2nd text Is obviously spelling right.

jsskw

きほんそうさ
基本操作

Top line is just furigana for the kanji underneath.

spotanjo3

Quote from: jsskw on April 15, 2022, 04:27:04 PM
きほんそうさ
基本操作

Top line is just furigana for the kanji underneath.

I see. So furigana is not need. A kanji is more important ? Then why do they used those anyway ?

Cristal

Quote from: spotanjo3 on April 16, 2022, 06:37:53 AM
I see. So furigana is not need. A kanji is more important ? Then why do they used those anyway ?

It's to make it easier for children to read.

spotanjo3