News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: [Technical] King's Field Additional I & II ENG translation project  (Read 624 times)

6Kyojin4

• View Profile
Would anyone with psp rom hacking skills or anyone that know Japanese be willing to to join me to make an English translation for King's Field: Additional I & II. My role in the project would be as a Project Lead, graphic designer, and proof reader.

What is Kings Field?
King's Field (Japanese: キングスフィールド) is a first person dungeon crawling RPG series developed by FromSoftware.

Only 4 out of the 6 King's field games have been translated into English and I would like to form a group to translate the last 2 games in the series. Those games are
  • King's Field: Additional I
  • King's Field: Additional II
I would like to translate these so fans of King's Field can play the last two games in the series. So If you are interested then please reply to this thread or PM me. :)

Gameplay Videos
King's Field: Additional I Gameplay video
King's Field: Additional II Gameplay video

Bonesy

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [Technical] King's Field Additional I & II ENG translation project
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 09:21:41 pm »
so basically you're looking for people to do the bulk of the work for you

KingMike

• Forum Moderator
  • *sigh* A changed avatar. Big deal.
    • View Profile
Re: [Technical] King's Field Additional I & II ENG translation project
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 12:05:04 am »
This is not a valid thread.

From the rules
You should only use these Ads if you have done substantial work on a project and are looking for additional technical or translation help.
Project Lead and Proofreader (generally) do not count as project roles.
Graphic Designer can maybe count a supplemental role. Pretty much you have to be able to be either a ROM hacker or translate yourself if you want people to help.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 12:27:13 am by KingMike »
"My watch says 30 chickens" Google, 2018