News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: An All Out Fight'N Rage / Streets of Rage Crossover is Here!  (Read 1043 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: eskayelle

Welcome to the Fight’n Rage x Streets of Rage universe! The city has been attacked by an army of evil mutants, led by their mysterious leader “The Boss”.  Three brave heroes have gathered to challenge him and clear the city of the dreaded mutants. But... do they really think it'll be that easy?

From the mind of savok, the powerhouse behind the River City Girls... of Rage hack, comes his next big crossover, SOR2 Fight'N Rage.  Play as Ricardo, F. Norris, or Gal in a universe sporting a full replacement of SOR2 baddies in favor of those from Fight'N Rage.

Additional features include:
  • Juggling is available for all players.
  • Players can recover from a hit by pressing the jump button upon landing (just as in SOR4).
  • The Offensive Special can be activated while running.
  • 6-Button gamepads are supported.
  • And so much more!

Not convinced yet?  Check out the gameplay here.

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

ucoman

• View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: An All Out Fight'N Rage / Streets of Rage Crossover is Here!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 04:59:27 am »
I must say that my english its not good, but the hack its amazing the work its made in grafics,moves ....., but  sincery dont like the gameplay, i try a lot OF HACKS SOR 2, and my favorite its RAGE OF TURTLES, and RIVAL SCHOOLS SOR. Its a shame that all your work here dont connect with my  :'(

I hope see a lot of your future works with SOR2

savok

• View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/savokGear
Re: ROM Hacks: An All Out Fight\'N Rage / Streets of Rage Crossover is Here!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 09:36:51 am »
I must say that my english its not good, but the hack its amazing the work its made in grafics,moves ....., but  sincery dont like the gameplay, i try a lot OF HACKS SOR 2, and my favorite its RAGE OF TURTLES, and RIVAL SCHOOLS SOR. Its a shame that all your work here dont connect with my  :'(

I hope see a lot of your future works with SOR2

Thanks for the feedback. We really tried. The main goal of this project was to make it as similar as possible to the original Fight'n Rage game. And this time make a hack without overpower characters. Without a programmer, I think we have done everything we are capable of and I am really proud of this work.

P.S. I have no idea what kind of hacks RAGE OF TURTLES, and RIVAL SCHOOLS SOR. Not in Google, not in YouTube, I didn't find anything like this.

-------------------------
-------------------------

And we are looking for a programmer who can:

Add Capcom Grab, as in the original Fight'n Rage game.
Add the drop of apples from the killed enemies with some chance, as in the original Fight'n Rage game.
Disable taking damage if you throw an opponent at the second player.
Will be able to change the physics of all Abodede throws to the physics of Jet throws (Need an analogue of Max's Piledriver throw)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 05:43:35 pm by savok »

Pethronos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2021, 09:42:29 am »
I'd bet he refers to TMNT of Rage and River City Girls hacks.

BTW, excellent work.

savok

• View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/savokGear
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 06:02:45 am »
Thanks a lot