News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Mega Man (Rockman) 1-6 Completed Master Hack List  (Read 1709 times)

megarobman

• View Profile
Mega Man (Rockman) 1-6 Completed Master Hack List
« on: October 03, 2021, 03:14:06 am »
If this belongs in a different section, feel free to either move or delete it, but I thought it might belong here.

Ok, this is the first version of the "Mostly Complete" Mega Man (Rockman) 1-6 hack master list.  I added a read me to the first page so people have a better idea of what the goal of this list is.  The hack list starts on page 2.  Not only do I want you to read this list, not only do I want you to tell me hacks that I may have missed, but I want you to PLEASE share this anywhere you can.  If you find someone who has a hack to add, please direct message me wherever you can.  I included my name on twitch/youtube/discord/MMLB so you can find me on any of those sites.  Thank you all in advance!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n_v92__MZPKkfSHqLwcMJ0S5NTfTzVzCZQo-N1ddxe8/edit?usp=sharing

Cyneprepou4uk

• I am the baldest romhacker
    • View Profile
Re: Mega Man (Rockman) 1-6 Completed Master Hack List
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 03:29:16 am »
At least add links to those hacks.

megarobman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 03:36:36 am »
Most of them are available here on this site, those that aren't are here

https://discord.gg/NTrQ2aCw

Problem with listing the above invite is that it expires in like a day or two and I'm not going to change it every day lol

Edit:  I did end up adding the discord to the last at the bottom of the first page, good idea I suppose.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 05:58:01 am by megarobman »

Dobu_GM

• All games played on an EverDrive N8.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 04:15:51 am »
Thanks, appreciate the comprehensive list!  8)

megarobman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2021, 02:07:29 am »
I updated the list since I initially posted it here, 5 in total.

2 that count
3 that are honorable mentions (2 of them are kaizo)

Heads up there's about to be a new mega man 5 hack released soon by cousincatnip

Thanks, appreciate the comprehensive list!  8)

No problem dude, if you want to truly thank me you'll be nicer to chiko's hacks, most of them aren't that bad.  Master X (6) and Rase Fail (4) are top 40/209 hacks AND Luckyman 4 (not 1-3 or 5, just #4) is a top 25 hack for 1-6.  Luckyman 4 would be ranked HIGHER than that if you didn't need a vertical weapon to beat Gyro and Wily 1's crusher section requires like 9 etanks to beat on your first play through.  If Cray 5's wily 2 wasn't stupid it would be on the list of top 40 as well.  It's super duper good dude.  Honestly I like Luckyman #5 as well but that's a bit more of a hard pill to swallow.  Most of chiko's hacks are average at worst, though God World 4 and Dark Return are garbage, same with DX mm4.