News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Translations: Soul Eater: Monotone Princess is now available in English!  (Read 2024 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: Illidanz

Thirteen years after its initial launch, Soul Eater: Monotone Princess, based on the hit manga/anime series of the same name, has finally been translated into English!
Started by Soul Reaper at the very tail-end of 2019, this release marks the second of three Soul Eater games fan-translated by the Anime Game Translations Team, with a patch for the first, Medusa no Inbou released in 2020.

In this 3D action game for the Wii, players take control of Maka Albarn, Blackā˜†Star, and Death the Kid to beat up enemies on missions, interact with the students and staff of the DWMA, and uncover the truth behind a series of mysterious mass disappearances which threaten world peace.

The game features an all-new witch, a wizard, and a whole host of bloodthirsty killers based off of classic horror movie villains and historical figures. It also boasts an original story accompanied with animations done by Bones, the studio behind the Soul Eater anime.

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

mikeprado30

• View Profile
Re: Translations: Soul Eater: Monotone Princess is now available in English!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 04:37:14 pm »
Another amazing gem I wasn't aware of.  Thanks for your great effort, guys!  :thumbsup:

pianohombre

• View Profile
    • My personal website of short stories and comics
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 03:01:36 am »
This is pretty awesome. I used to watch this anime back in the day. I'll have to check it out.
"Programming in itself is beauty,
whether or not the operating system actually functions." - Linus Torvalds

PhantomandGhost

• Anime Game Translator
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 01:42:47 pm »
We hope you enjoy!  ;D