News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: MK Trilogy Fixed Audio Hack: How do you create a "Merged Redump"?  (Read 650 times)

MysteryMan3D

• View Profile
I'd like to try out the fixed audio hack for MK Trilogy on PS1. The only problem is that I have absolutely no idea how to get my BIN/CUE of the game "merged" or "synced" to redump standards. Can any of you help me out?

First off, I wanna use MY OWN DUMPED BIN/CUE. I'm NOT illegally downloading a copy.
Second, I know I have to use either CDmage or CHDMAN. But other than that I don't know what the hell to do...

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
Re: MK Trilogy Fixed Audio Hack: How do you create a "Merged Redump"?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 09:25:41 pm »
A link would be useful for starters.
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/5074/

I know I have to use either CDmage or CHDMAN.
Yes, that is what the page says. Have you downloaded those programs and checked to see what they could do..?

Do you already have a BIN/CUE dump from your disk? Does the SHA-1 or CRC32 match the ones on the page?
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

MysteryMan3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 12:12:09 am »
A link would be useful for starters.
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/5074/
Yes, that is what the page says. Have you downloaded those programs and checked to see what they could do..?

Do you already have a BIN/CUE dump from your disk? Does the SHA-1 or CRC32 match the ones on the page?
Yes I already made a BIN/CUE from my own disc, but both the SHA1 and CRC32 don't match.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 12:58:25 am by MysteryMan3D »

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 02:26:41 pm »
Well, that is a puzzle. The chdman man page says nothing about merging either, unless you're suppose to combine the bin/cue into a single CHD-CD image.

Are you sure your copy of the game is (USA) 1.1 and not an older version?
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!