News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Translations: English Translation of Mario's Super Picross  (Read 5121 times)

FCandChill

• View Profile
Re: Translations: English Translation of Mario's Super Picross
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2021, 08:53:38 pm »
Eldrethor reported a typo in a recent review. Thanks for reporting this issue! Version 1.4 is in the submission queue. I also fixed some other issues. I decided to casually play the game myself and discovered skipping levels shows a message I previously didn't know how to trigger. I cleaned this text up as well. Additionally, I cleaned up some other puzzle names. For some, I made the translations more accurate, like changing "Harvest Moon" to "Full Moon" as the puzzle's picture isn't red/orange.

Hopefully, this is that last version that gets released. I really appreciate the submission reviewers' cooperation, particularly USC!

Cactusman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2021, 12:47:35 pm »
Thank you very much for the translation. I´n the past I´ve finished the game as part of the Nintendo Switch Online service. People are missing out playing that way.

FCandChill

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2021, 10:49:58 pm »
Version 1.5 is now in the submission queue. There's a spreadsheet by Spinner8 called "List of Untranslated Super Famicom Games" that lists the Virtual Console version as untranslated. As a result, this release includes two patches: one for the original version and one for the Virtual Console version. So Spinner8... this one's for you. Now update your spreadsheet!

This release also contains some improvements and bug fixes, which are detailed in the readme. So make sure to check it out!