Hey, I didn't think I would ever hear from you again Omarrrio. We used to skype for a short time while you were working on TFSP over 5 years ago (when the XenoTranslations website was still around), but I wasn't really able to contribute at that time, so I doubt you remember me.
About that card sorting issue: You're right, it was fixed in the version that you guys released back in the day. But the later story translations failed to include the proper files that you had edited, so it was broken for a while. I ended up writing an EHP extractor & rebuilder and used that to extract the two required files from the cardinfo_jpn.ehp archive in your translated iso (which I had kept around, luckily) and inserted that into the cardinfo_jpn.ehp from my iso.
This reminds me of how I used to hex edit the prx modules to swap the english and japanese file names of some files when I first got into game hacking. You chewed me out for it back then, told me that it was not the proper way to do it and just a matter of time before I break something. A lot of time has passed since then, I learned how to analyze file formats and I acquired the skills to write the tools needed to properly edit those files. I didn't understand it back then, but I now realize that you were right.
As for TFSP: I don't have any plans for that game atm, I might pick it up in the future if no one else has started working on it by then.